
This weekend was full of Rain! We went to the cabin with Elisa & my parents and all it did was rain. :( No prowler rides, no swings, no sandbox. But good movies and cabin toys! And thanks to Miriam for the fun brownie cupcakes! I also took Tater, Clair, Ali & Miriam to a Princess Party! (a fundraiser for the high school drill team) Tatum was so excited! Elisa brought Miriam's old Galinda Halloween costume and as soon as tater saw it she had to put it on! Then she and Bubba Q played prince & princess. They dance & kissed! Tatum was even rescued by the superhero...which ended in a disaster! Tatum climbed up 2 stair and called out for Prince Charming to save her, when he came to her rescue she jumped into his arms and they both came crashing down! Sorry Bubs! The Princess Party ended on a safer note. The girls each received a crown, wand, fuzzy pen and autograph book. Then they were announced as they entered the party. Pictures with the princesses & princes. fingernail painting & make up.

The cutest Fairy Godmother granted them each a wish. Then the treats! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the treats because they were so cute! Cupcakes, eclairs, chocolate, candy rings and yummy cake! The punch fountain had lemon & strawberry slices. We spent most of the time eating. The princesses played games with the girls but my princesses were content with eating.

The decorations were so cute, balloon arches, princess cardboard cut-outs and a bubble machine. The drill team did such a good job! I can't wait for next year!! (the pictures are not the greatest, I had to use my phone because my camera battery was dead)

1 comment:
I heard that princess party was great. That's one I'd have borrowed someone's daughter to go to :)
Post a Comment