Here's a couple of events for the Tatton Fam. Things that make the summer go by way to quickly!

The month started off with the CHS Jr. Drill Camp. Tater isn't technically old enough, but I teach them ballet so, hey! I was a little scared she'd be hard to handle but she loved it!! All 2 hours both days! She kept wanting to go back & she loved the girls in charge of her group. I was impressed with them. Those little ones are hard to handle but they kept smiles on and the energy up! The first pic is of Tater giving me a "thumbs up"! She was doing all the time. Of course MY daughter is the one waving & saying hi to mom even when I'm telling the dancers not to do it. HAHA
Thanks Girls!
We had family pics on the 6th and the next day we had plans to go swimming but it rained so we went to the Dino Museum instead! This is tater aka "poser" with some of the imprints that Jared finds at work all the time. He's brought some that have fallen & broken home. It's pretty cool that he can look up and see where a Dino has walked above him.
Tatum loved having all the cousins around for the whole weekend.
We looked for great-grandpa's petrified log but couldn't find. I wonder if we can get it from the museum if they aren't displaying it.
The 7th was also my 10 year reunion. Lots of mixed feeling about this but the best part was skipping the reunion dinner and having my own reunion dinner with Tiffany and Kaylynne at Groggs. We laughed and had a good time! It was good to catch up with them. So Tiff start blogging!! After we went to see if anyone we wanted to see was at the reunion. There were but you couldn't see them or hear or walk around. It was held at the Silver Dollar and it was way too small. The music was to loud and everyone was too drunk to even remember I walked in and walked out. Really? Married girls freakin with ex boyfriends on the dance floor? We had our very own Snookie there, that was fun. Ok enough, The 20 will be better right?
We went camping with Jared's family for a week in Colorado.
I can't get this pic off!! I accidentally uploaded it and it won't go away!! You've already seen it! Sorry!
We had family pics on the 6th and the next day we had plans to go swimming but it rained so we went to the Dino Museum instead! This is tater aka "poser" with some of the imprints that Jared finds at work all the time. He's brought some that have fallen & broken home. It's pretty cool that he can look up and see where a Dino has walked above him.
Tatum loved having all the cousins around for the whole weekend.
We looked for great-grandpa's petrified log but couldn't find. I wonder if we can get it from the museum if they aren't displaying it.
We went camping with Jared's family for a week in Colorado. There was fishing & Tater caught her first fish! I caught 2 but it was Wyler's poll.
We had crafts & the girls painted the cousin's names and Kate glued them on a "log table". Tatum painted Calvin's in camo. We saw lots of deer and Jared, Wyler and I saw a BEAR! Of course we didn't have the camera. I saw it and it was standing up by a tree and looked around at us. I freaked out and made Jared drive away. We watched in jog across the road.
We spent a day at the Black Canyon. It was cool and Jared spent the day like this, packing the kids around.
We bought this four wheeler from one of Jared's friends for a good deal. They loved it! Tatum even got a pick helmet with white hibiscus flowers. I think next year Wyler will be on it ALL the time!
We stopped at Heather's for a night before heading home and it poured! So the kids played. OK, can Tatum take a normal pic?
We had crafts & the girls painted the cousin's names and Kate glued them on a "log table". Tatum painted Calvin's in camo. We saw lots of deer and Jared, Wyler and I saw a BEAR! Of course we didn't have the camera. I saw it and it was standing up by a tree and looked around at us. I freaked out and made Jared drive away. We watched in jog across the road.
We spent a day at the Black Canyon. It was cool and Jared spent the day like this, packing the kids around.
We bought this four wheeler from one of Jared's friends for a good deal. They loved it! Tatum even got a pick helmet with white hibiscus flowers. I think next year Wyler will be on it ALL the time!
We stopped at Heather's for a night before heading home and it poured! So the kids played. OK, can Tatum take a normal pic?Next up is Bountiful fun! The kids and I went to Bountiful to go to the Davis County Fair. I didn't have my camera but I'm sure Elisa & Sarah with blog about it. Tatum loved the rides and surprisingly Wyler did too! He road the cars and boats with Marcus. Marcus was such a good guy and looked after the little ones. He spent the night in the bouncers with Tatum. The next day we went swimming at the rec. center. Tons of Fun! Thanks Elisa for having us!


6 comments:
its about time you updated us on what was going on with you! :) i think we need to get all of our buddy's together and have our own little reunion. i can't believe how big your kids are getting!
I agree with Tiffany, we need to get the friends together for our own reunion! We went to the picnic and then my hubby came back home to work that afternoon so I missed out on the dinner :( I would have been able to talk more. Oh well, sounds like it was dumb anyway. Let's plan something for sure!
Packed full of fun! And way cute pictures! Love U.
Ok, just to clarify, I wasn't in charge of the reunion! I would have liked to go to the park though. You have been super busy, but it looks like you had lots of fun.
Ending summer with a bang! I remember going to drill camp with Nicole, how fun that she's in charge of it now. I hope you find the petrified log. I remember looking at it every time I went to the museum.
Sorry the reunion was a bust. At least it sounds like they had a good turn-out. I'm all for getting together with friends outside the reunion as well. I haven't seen Tiff in forever, she looks great.
Nick's reunion was much the same. What's with hiring a DJ to blast everyone out when the whole idea is to be able to talk to each other?
It's surprising how many people still haven't matured much, even after 10 years, eh?
Julia,
I hope you don't mind that I was stalking your page, your such a cute blogger! Anyhoo, it is really to bad about the reunion. The silver steakhouse is like the most ridiculous choice in Price. Cramped and no room to visit! I am so glad I passed. It should have just been at Carbon...
You have such cute girls!! I wish you could teach my baby dance!
Post a Comment