Wednesday was Tatum's first day of dance class. She and I were so excited. We had matching hair & daddy brought her to class. They have been practicing their skipping all summer. Dad took a lot of pictures! I have narrowed it down to my favorites. (ones that do not have me pulling some kind of weird face:) Tatum was a good girl, she listened, kept her hands on her hips, clapped for her friends, and sat criss cross apple sauce when she was suppose to. We talked to her about being good and nice to all the girls and she said," I will I PROMISE". Thats her response to everything these days. I'm very proud and I'm sure she will get sassy later on and test my boundaries but for now she was great!

Wyler was there too and grandma came to watch!

The girls colored pictures while we waited for everyone, then we went over rules and warmed up.

We "painted our toes" , Practiced "Princes Walks", and Skipping. Not pictured are "Gallops", "Bunny Hops", and "Dino Marches".

"Rollie Pollies" and "Forward Rolls".

We ended with the "Bear Hunt".
I'm glad she gets to take class with Clair, I think they'll be good friends!
5 comments:
What fun! I'm sure Tatum had the best day ever :)
I am sure she has been waiting for that her whole life! she looks so cute. I love the photo with you and he both sticking your bums out. :) You guys are going to have so much fun doing that together.
How cute! I can't wait to have a girl so I can put her in your classes!! You do so many cute things with them!! Great Job Tatum!
She is adorable! I am so excited for you, I know you've waited for this day for a long time.
You need to have a separate blog all about how to do hair. Please. Such a cute little lady and I love her outfit!
Post a Comment