3 Things Tater Mater has acompished this year.
#1- Potty Trained!
#2- No More Binki!!#3-Gets to go to dance class! & she can skip now!
3 Things I Love about My Tater Bug!
#1- She's all Girl/Princess! (I even love the Diva)
)
#2- She's A Daredevil! Most of the time she'll Jump up and say"I'm Ok!"
Forgive me if I can't get the embroidery machine to work to finish your b-day Leo and shirt! I'm sorry!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday cute girl! She is beautiful and sweet and just super cute :)
Can you believe it has been 3 years?!? Where does time go? Seriously! I loved reading about what has been going on this summer. I am a little bummed I didn't come to the reunion at Groggs. It was the day of our 7th anniversary so we just did something together, but I did miss catching up. Maybe we can do our own sometime.
Happy Birthday T. We love her some much!
Kate & Ellah
Happy 3rd Birthday Taterbaby!
Happy Birthday Tater!!!
We want to see Princess party pictures!!!
Post a Comment