Thursday, October 18, 2007

Advice Please!!

Anyone Know how to get poopy stains out of Tatum's cute clothes?? There has only been a couple of blowouts, but I know there will be more!! So any adive for this first time mom would be appreciated!! Tatum is doing well and her arm is healing fast! She now reaches it straight up over her head when she streaches. We've had it wrapped up all the time so I wouldn't be suprised if she is left handed, Jared would like that. He says it's better to be a left handed pitcher and batter. We'll see what she actually does, I just want her to play the piano, like her aunt Sarah and uncle Erik. Well if you have any tips I'd love to hear them!!

5 comments:

Kari Lynne said...

That is such a hard thing. I think the best thing that works is the Oxyclean brand. I've really only used the spray but I've heard that the big tub of it works really well.

I'm glad that thing are going well for your little family. We need to come and visit sometime.

Jenn said...

Poop stains are the worst! I think the only thing to rival them are carrots! I generally rinse them out good with cold water first. Then, a good soak in Oxyclean usually works. For smaller stains, a good stain remover is Zout.

Elisa said...

Just yesterday Bub had the blowout of the month, up the back, down the leg, and on to the sock. I soaked in cold water (as Jenn suggested) then used spray and wash spray, and then washed with oxyclean added to the normal detergent and the outfit came clean. You know what doesn't work?? bleaching. Seriously, you'd have to bleach the fibers till they break in order to get the poop color out.

Sarah said...

I don't know. My kids had so many clothes that I didn't have to do the laundry.

By Suzy Carlson said...

I don't remember what I used with Gwen, probably nothing, but someone recommended Zout after I had Max and it has really worked for me. Isn't it amazing how much more laundry you have because of one little tiny person? This is Suzy by the way, I am just signed in to a different account.