Monday, October 01, 2007

The Pics of my busy summer!

So, I finally have everything hooked up to the computer and can now blog about all that I've been working on. It's been a busy summer which has made this pregnancy go really fast! I think I'll miss being pregnant and I'll definitely miss trying to figure out if that's a foot or a knee or her bum poking out of my belly. It's been so great! But I can't wait for her to be in the cute little swing in my front room instead of it just sitting there. I can't wait for her to actually wear all the close sitting in her closet. I'm so excited for her to come!
Well, here are the Pics of the studio. I still do not have mirrors but I'll get them in soon. It was hard work and I couldn't really help in the hard stuff. Thanks to my Mom Dad and Jared I finally got what I've been wishing for my whole life! My own Studio!! Sing Edge made the signs, The one on the top is temporary until I can make enough money for a light up marquee. There expensive so I have just a banner right now and then I can use the banner for parades and things. Hopefully we can stucco the outside and fix that up
over the next couple of years also. I Love my studio!
The Nursery has been fun to put together. I still have some last minute things to put together but I love how it turned out. Can you believe that we use to eat in that room? I use to think it was a lot bigger when I was little. I decided decorate the baby's room with this set only because I love ladybugs and I just fell in love with it! I thought about pink and chocolate and lots of other colors, but she is just my little love bug so this is it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks so much for the pictures and update. It's any week now that she comes, isn't it? Have you picked out a name, or are you keeping it a secret? It still seems a bit unreal to me since I haven't even seen you pregnant. The studio is going to be amazing. Your students are so lucky.

Elisa said...

I am proud of all of you for making it through this summer. So much was accomplished it's amazing. The studio looks wonderful and you know I love the nursery. That big chair is SOOOO comfortable.

We do have great parents, I really don't know anyone who has parents that physically work as hard as ours do.

Rass said...

GOOD LUCK JULIA!!!