Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Beautiful Love Bug

I just wanted to do a quick post to say thank you to my wonderful family for being so supportive and amazing the last 3 days. Thank you Sarah for the great pics and posts, they have been so fun to read and really make me feel loved, and thanks for cleaning. Thank you to Elisa for all the calls and advice on everything baby, It's so nice to get "thinking of you" calls. Thanks to Kelly and my mom for the food and thanks to all who came and visited me at the hospital. And thanks for all who commented Sarah and Elisa's blogs. And a special thank you to My Mom for being so wonderful everyday. Things would be a lot harder without her. She was so great at the hospital, made sure everything was done right. She helped me feel so comfortable and taken care of. I love her so much and hope to be able to be half the mom to Tatum as she to me. Now it's time to tell you all about my wonderful hubby.
Jared has been more than I could have ever needed. He has been so great to take care for me and Tatum. You'd think he'd be this tuff guy and be a rough around the edges but he is a push over! I love him! He Did everything a husband should do in the the delivery room. But I do feel bad that he couldn't do all the breathing exercises and focusing techniques. My labor was really fast and I must have a high tolerance for pain because even before the epidural, the contractions were not that bad. Every once in awhile he would rub my ear or had just to give him something to do, I love it! He has stayed awake at night, slept on a crappy cot in the hospital and changed way more stinky gross diapers than I have. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! I don't know what I'll do when he goes back to work. I can't believe how much I love my Little Love Bug! She is so sweet and I hate to see her cry! She doesn't like having her diaper changed and the other night her cry made me so sad I cried with her. I know that there will be many more! I am so happy she is healthy and healing well. We love our little Love Bug and I can't wait for all the exciting things she will bring into out lives. Thank you all for your love and support!!
I can't believe I'm a MOM!!

9 comments:

mimi said...

Congratulations Julia and Jared!
From the look of pictures, she is beautiful. Tatum is a very lucky baby to have so much wonderful attention.
My love to all.
Aunt Ruth

Kari Lynne said...

Julia, Congrats!!! It is so exciting to see pictures and read a little bit about her. It'll be fun to watch her grow.

Spencer loves to have his ear rubbed too. It must be a genetic thing. I'm glad that everything went well.

Emily said...

I can't believe you're a mom either. It's wonderful! I can't wait to see her in person--we might be in Price this weekend so I'll give you call and maybe stop by to see you and the new cutie.

Elisa said...

More more more MORE! I can't get enough Tatum.

everything pink! said...

What i just found out! yea. I am so happy for you!! Congrats and i love the name.

suzy said...

What an easy labor! I bet she'll be an easygoing little girl too. How fun. Well Kelly said she wants to come clean your house for you, so give her a call.

Rass said...

She is so adorable - you will be a great mom!

Sarah said...

You're welcome Julia! It was nice to be able to help out, even though it was just an excuse to hang out at your house with Tatum for 3 days straight!

Serendipity said...

Congrats on the arrival of your precious baby girl!

Tatum is such a CUTE name! (Oh, I love that you are already calling her 'love bug'...Those little endearing names just happen...so sweet.)