Amanda made Tatum a bunch of cute head bands. So even if she doesn't ever have hair I can still doll her up a bit.
Here are some pictures of family holding Tatum
This is Great-Papa Fred and Great-Grandma Rea ( Jared's grandparents)
This is Shark Boy, I think he might eat her! ( Marcus in one of Halloween costumes)
Grandma, she loves to tickle her and wake her up!
Papa, he on the other hand can have any baby, kid or anyone asleep in no time, he's so calming and makes you instantly relax.
6 comments:
She looks like a doll, I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks. I think you should post LARGE pictures so I can get an even better look at her!
What a cutie. I know exactly what you mean about hand me downs. Especially because I get them from the same person! Kelly's kids really are very well dressed.
Tatum is so cute! And for the record, I haven't given you any clothes. I don't think the clothes Madison wore would have made it.
Claire wore that until she was 6 months old!!! It was my favorite. I love that picture of your dad holding her - I have the EXACT picture of hime with each of my kids. He is so good with babies.
I think Tatum looks kind of like Byron.
Julia! Congrats on your beautiful new bundle! What a cutie. :) I had been wondering if you had her yet, since I remembered you were due in Oct. Also, congrats on the dance studio too. If I ever have a girl, I'll send her your way. (I am having another baby, due in May, by the way.) I should come by for a visit some time, since we do live in the same town! :)
~Natalie
PS: I stumbled across your blog by coincidence through Emily's.
My family's blog: palmerpak.blogspot.com
There's a goblin at my window,
A monster by my door.
The pumpkin at my table
Keeps on smiling more and more.
There's a ghost who haunts my bedroom,
A witch whose face is green.
They used to be my family,
Till they dressed for Halloween.
Post a Comment