Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Shopping Extravagaza!

My Parents and I went to Provo to do our Christmas shopping. Crazy packed stores and high prices. This little boy made it all worth it. He was 5 or 6 and playing Christmas songs. He wasn't like this gifted kid (maybe in guts) he just played like a well practiced kid with talent would. He was so cute! He had to have made a ton of money because tons of people, even me, were pouring in the change and cash into the box. I loved listening to him, he played religious and commercial Christmas songs. With this and my parents good spirits this shopping experience was great! We had fun and spent lots of money on people we love. I love the Holidays!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love to hear the grand piano at the mall. I bought David Tolk's CD last Christmas and it's so my fave, he was awesome.

Laurie said...

That's so cute. I'm glad you got a photo of him!

Bevan said...

timbaland! Now I know who sings that song

Kari said...

Hey Julia, found your blog through Suzy...we were on drill team together back in the day! :) Your little girl is adorable, I am so sorry she was sick. When my 2nd was 1 month old she was in the hospital for 3 days with RSV, it was aweful! :( Where are you living these days?

Serendipity said...

Thank you, thank you for the sweet gift for Spencer!