yep, Kel Sarah and I tried this once...were you there for moral support?Even though Ali and Miriam are screaming their heads off in the picture I love it. It's good to see some personality in pictures:)
Cute! It's so hard when they're little. I love your family picture, very cute.
Elisa is right. This is EXACTLY how are attempt went - but the pictures are so funny because it really captured the moment. In the end Madison and Josh hugged and that was cute enough for me!
Wow. Those are some cute dresses...that's about all I can say.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yep, Kel Sarah and I tried this once...were you there for moral support?
Even though Ali and Miriam are screaming their heads off in the picture I love it. It's good to see some personality in pictures:)
Cute! It's so hard when they're little. I love your family picture, very cute.
Elisa is right. This is EXACTLY how are attempt went - but the pictures are so funny because it really captured the moment. In the end Madison and Josh hugged and that was cute enough for me!
Wow. Those are some cute dresses...that's about all I can say.
Post a Comment