We finally blessed Tatum on Saturday. I say finally because we were suppose to bless her on fast Sunday but she got RSV and was in the hospital for three days. (expensive!) So we had to wait. Thanks to the family on both sides because it turned out really great! Everyone helped set up and take care of food, so it was pretty easy for me. Jared on the other had was just a little stressed. He doesn't like speaking if public...in fact he hates it. He was pretty nervous but did an amazing job! During the opening prayer Tatum got this strained look on her face, I just knew it was gas! Oh, no she was going to be one of those babies that cry through the whole blessing. (sorry if Any one's did) When Jared picked her up she calmed right down and my grandpa said that she just sat there, looked at every one's eyes and smiled. I defiantly think the veil is thin for children. I'm so proud of both Jared and Tatum and fell in love with everyone all over again! I am so grateful for a wonderful man that is worthy to hold the priesthood. It's so comforting to know that I can count on him to perform these ordinances. I'm so blessed.
Elisa has all the pics of the blessing so sorry I'll post 'em later
2 comments:
The blessing really was great. I like quiet gatherings. The pictures turned out pretty cute did you get the shutterfly link??
When are you headed to GJ??
What an amazing event! I hope Tatum's doing well now.
Post a Comment