Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tinydancer



So, I keep telling myself that Tatum can be whatever she wants to be whether it's a jock or hunter, whatever. But I love putting her in Ballet and dance gear! Is she doomed or destined to be a dancer? I want her to choose but when your in the environment can you choose for yourself? I think my mom did a great job in exposing us to different things when we were young. I took piano lessons, played volleyball, basketball, baseball, swimming, I sang and read and cooked and sewed. But dance took over, I was and still are consumed by it. So is my little Tatum going to be a dancer and if she isn't will I be hurt? I think only a little. My goal is to expose her to everything until she decides for herself. I hope I can achieve it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't want to leave the page because I was listening to some Joss Stone, I wish the thing stayed open even if you clicked to make a comment. And I don't really have any comment to make other than: yes, and the most important thing is "don't let her smoke crack".

Laurie said...

What a cute little ballerina! If she does want to pursue dance, she's got it made!! She'll probably be a natural.

Rass said...

I rock at picking out outfits. And ditto on the crack thing.