
Denver Colorado
I've been meaning to blog about my trip to Denver with Jared's family for awhile now but it just hasn't happened.
At the end of May Jared and I met his family in Denver and the Denver Aqarium. His brother lives in South Dakota and the rest live in Grand Junction Colorado. Denver was in the middle with a Six Flags so we met in Denver. It was fun to be with his family and the neicies and nephews. We went to Six Flags, the Aquarium, Denver Temple and the Denver Zoo. Now, Jared is not a big picture taker. He doesn't like to stop what he is doing to say "cheese". So at the Zoo I finally got mad and told him that we wouldn't be able to remember anything if we didn't have pictures. So what does he do? He finds a poor unsespecting bystander to be the modle of his photo shoot. The modle was an over weight guy taking his daughter to the Zoo. Well I guess it was his pants that Jared was interested in...more like his butt. This guy had a trail of brown something down his crack! Now I don't know what it was or what happened to him but Jared found this very entertaining and made it his mission to get the best "memory" of our family trip. Leave it up to Jared to take great family pictures. Poor Guy!


2 comments:
Julia that is gross! But remember when Mark got that picture of the cow in the back of a Ford Van, like the one we used to have like in the 80's? Windows up even! Good Times!
What is Jared's fear of pictures? You two are so photogenic! Funny picture, I will be terrified everytime I go to the zoo now that I sat in some bird doo.
Post a Comment